Halton Police Share Their Conversation With Driver Charged With Speeding
The Halton Police pulled over a vehicle for speeding today.
The vehicle was pulled for driving 105 kilometres per hour in a 70 zone in Milton.
The Halton Police shared the conversation between the officer and driver.
Driver: “I just got new brakes and was testing them.”
Officer: “What does speeding have to do with your brakes?”
Driver: “I was speeding so I could slow down and brake.”
Officer: “Guess they work okay!”
The driver got a $265 ticket.
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park in Milton
- Major phone scam affecting Halton; residents warned not to call back
- Burlington Redditor learns snowstorm parking bylaw the hard way
- VIDEO: Ron MacLean's speech on the controversy and end of Coach's Corner
- Top 5 Hottest Food Spots in Burlington, Milton, and Oakville: Nov 10-Nov 16