Halton Police State Burlington Driver Endangered Lives With Overloaded Truck
The Halton Police are advising drivers to be careful of heavy loads while driving.
Today, the police shared a picture of a truck that was overloaded with metal. The inspector stated that metal was falling off the truck while on the road.
The license plates on the truck were removed after the police pulled over the driver.
The police state that the driver was not only endangering their life but the lives of the people on the road.
If you vehicle looks like this keep it off the road. You are not only endangering your life but those of other road users around you Plates were removed after stop by @HRPSBurl #CVSA Officer The inspector said metal was actually falling off the truck during the Lv 1 #wreckcheck pic.twitter.com/o9ZpG5uN8u— HRPS CMV Safety (@HRPSCMV) June 19, 2019
- Indigo lays off 5,200 employees, stores closed indefinitely
- Halton Pet Adoption: "Jumping" Joey
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Arrests made after masked men rob Burlington LCBO
- Doug Ford discusses help for businesses and urges residents not to go to cottages during COVID-19 outbreak
- Driver Stopped by Police in Oakville After Dog Seen in Back of Truck
- Police Cracking Down on Transport Truck Drivers
- Truck Driver Facing Suspension Following Drunk Driving Allegation in Halton
- Halton Police Charge Truck Driver And Company After Inspection In Oakville
- ROAD CLOSURE: Oakville Road Closed Following Dump Truck Fire