Halton Police Urge Commuters to Exercise Caution on Their Commute
Halton Police are urging commuters to exercise caution while on the roads this morning (Jan. 16).
According to police, the roads are icy and slick.
As a result, road crews are working to ensure the safety of drivers but police are reminding people to give themselves extra space and to slow down.
Attention all morning commuters in the Towns of Milton and Halton Hills……the roads are very icy and slick this morning. Exercise great caution while driving. Road crews are out doing their best but give yourself extra space and slow down! ^MO'H— HRPS Milt HHills (@HRPSMiltHH) January 16, 2019
There is a potential for a small amount of snowfall on our roads this morning. Please leave extra space while driving, buckle up and keep both hands off your phone. ^MRT pic.twitter.com/70uX285x86— HRPS Oakville (@HRPSOak) January 16, 2019
HRPS Burlington (@HRPSBurl) January 16, 2019
Safe driving, Halton.
Photo is courtesy of Halton Police.
- Desperation for Rentals Reaches Fever Pitch in Halton
- UPDATE: Oakville Regional and Town Councillor Refuses to Step Down After In-Laws Charged by OPP
- Police Searching for Suspect Wanted on Warrants for Assault and Failing to Attend Court
- Oakville Residents Charged Following Municipal Election Investigation
- Top 5 Japanese Restaurants in Halton
- Halton Police Advising Drivers to Avoid These Milton Roads
- Road Closure Following Early Morning Collision in Halton Hills
- Police Warning Halton Residents to Use Caution on This Highway
- Inclement Weather Could Impact Morning Commute in Halton
- Here is the Number of Fatalities on OPP Roads in 2019 So Far