Halton Police Warn Residents About Broken Rail Crossing ‘Arms’ in Acton
Halton Police are warning residents about broken rail crossing arms in Acton.
According to police, there are at least three rail crossings in Acton at which the crossing 'arms' are broken and/or not currently functioning.
These crossings are located at:
- Main Street/Guelph
- Mill Street
- Eastern Avenue
Police are urging people to not drive or walk around these barriers.
Police are encouraging people to avoid the listed crossings by detouring. Police say, if you must turn around, but to do so with caution and only when safe.
Photo is courtesy of Halton Police.
- Police looking for missing 24-year-old Burlington woman
- Halton District School Board releases reopening plan for Sept. 2020
- Police investigating after insults, expletives yelled at federal minister’s staff
- Protect your pets: Is there an uptick in fox sightings in Halton?
- 14 charges laid on men who allegedly fled Halton police