Halton Residents Can Expect Summer Weather This Long Weekend
After today's rainy weather, many people will be happy to hear that warmer weather is on the way.
However, there are a few rainy days left before the warmer weather this long weekend. On Tuesday and Wednesday, there is a chance of rain showers. The weather will be around 13 degrees celsius on Tuesday and around 18 degrees celsius on Wednesday.
According to the Weather Network, the weather will start looking a lot better after.
On Thursday and Friday, the weather is around 15 degrees celsius and mainly sunny.
On Saturday, the temperature will be a high of 16 degrees celsius. People can look forward to the sunny skies.
Sunday will be the best day of the week with a high of 25 degrees celsius, but it will feel like 30 degrees celsius with the humidex.
Victoria day will be another day of perfect beach weather as it will be 21 degrees celsius with a feel like of 26 degrees celsius.
What will you be doing this long weekend?
- Exciting Christmas Events are Coming to a Huge Entertainment Facility in Milton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Pair lauded for efforts to thwart 'porch pirates'
- Exciting Shop The Food District Holiday Concept Open at Square One
- Three suspects flee bank robbery in Georgetown
- Police concerned about missing woman from Burlington