Halton Residents Reminded to Change Their Clocks for Daylight Savings
Spring is nearly upon us, which means it’s yet again time to “spring” forward and adjust our clocks.
This year, Daylight Saving Time in Canada will begin at 3:00 a.m. on Sunday, March 10.
Before going to bed this evening, residents should remember to adjust their clocks one hour forward (which means sacrificing an hour of sleep tonight but getting longer daylight hours in the process).
Clocks that are connected to a network, such as your smartphone’s clock, will likely be updated automatically so you won’t have to worry about them.
Happy (almost) Spring, Halton!
- A New Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio is Coming to Oakville
- UPDATE: Fatality Following Person Struck by Train in Oakville
- Multi-Vehicle Collision Blocking Lanes On Highway 403 In Burlington
- GO Train Halts Service After Person Struck in Oakville
- PHOTOS: Police Investigating One-Vehicle Accident In Milton
- Is Daylight Savings Time Going To Be Eliminated In Ontario?
- Turning Your Clocks Back Can Make You Less Safe in Halton
- Interesting Weather is Hitting Halton This Weekend
- End Of Daylight Saving Poses Risks For Pedestrians in Halton and Beyond
- Here’s What the First Week of Spring Has in Store for Halton