Halton Students to Head Back to Class
Most students in Halton were recently treated to a snow day - or an ice day rather.
Yesterday’s dangerous weather conditions resulted in school closures across the Halton Region, however, that is not the case today.
The Halton District School Board recently reported that all schools are open today (Feb. 7), however, school buses are cancelled. All parents who keep their children at home must report the absence before the school day starts.
Likewise, all schools in the Halton Catholic District School board are open but all transportation to and from school is cancelled.
Sheridan College will also be open today. The college recently tweeted that all classes and businesses will proceed as scheduled.
According to Environment Canada, periods of freezing drizzle are expected for today. So, drivers should still use caution while on the roads.
- Halton Police Searching For Missing Three-Year-Old Boy In Milton
- Car Fire Breaks out in Tim Hortons Drive-Thru in Burlington
- Emergency Services Investigating Strange Substance Released into a Burlington Creek
- Halton Police Investigating Robbery at Convenience Store in Burlington
- Halton Police Charge Suspect In Connection To Major Robbery In Burlington
- Halton School Closures to be Aware of Today
- Sheridan College and Other School Programs Closing Due to Snow
- Cancellations to Take Note of Today in Halton Feb. 13
- Halton School Closures to Take Note of Due to Severe Weather
- Halton District School Board Encouraging Students to Walk to School Come September