Halton To Be Hit With Dangerous Weather Tonight
The bitter temperatures are only the beginning for what’s to come tonight.
Snow is also expected, which will begin this afternoon, and then quickly change over to freezing rain as the evening approaches.
This will, however, change into normal precipitation or drizzle tomorrow morning (Feb. 20) as the temperatures rise above the zero degree mark.
Everyone is encouraged to be wary of travel times and untreated surfaces, the latter of which which may become icy and slippery.
Be sure to monitor forecasts issued by Environment Canada and their social media for any weather updates.
- Desperation for Rentals Reaches Fever Pitch in Halton
- Oakville Residents Charged Following Municipal Election Investigation
- UPDATE: Oakville Regional and Town Councillor Refuses to Step Down After In-Laws Charged by OPP
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About the Ontario Racquet Club Near Oakville
- Gas Prices Expected to Drop in Halton Soon