Halton To Be Hit With Dangerous Weather Tonight
The bitter temperatures are only the beginning for what's to come tonight.
Snow is also expected, which will begin this afternoon, and then quickly change over to freezing rain as the evening approaches.
This will, however, change into normal precipitation or drizzle tomorrow morning (Feb. 20) as the temperatures rise above the zero degree mark.
Everyone is encouraged to be wary of travel times and untreated surfaces, the latter of which which may become icy and slippery.
Be sure to monitor forecasts issued by Environment Canada and their social media for any weather updates.
- Oakville man arrested after assault against 18 year old female in Burlington
- Police searching for missing 17-year-old from Oakville
- Burlington mayor and councillor propose mandatory mask bylaw
- Milton murder victim identified as Brampton teenager
- House of the Week: 6 beds and 6 baths in South Oakville