Halton’s Weekly Weather Forecast – Nov. 19 – Nov. 25
Rise and shine Halton, another work week is here and it’s time to take a look at the weather.
This week, Halton will be seeing some slightly warmer weather according to Environment Canada.
Today, Nov. 19, it will be about four degrees with a mix of sun and clouds. Tomorrow the temperature will drop slightly to zero degrees and the Halton Region is expected to see a few flurries.
During the middle of the week, Nov. 21, temperatures will drop to minus one degree with a chance of flurries. The temperature will drop to minus four degrees on Thursday, Nov. 22, with a mix of sun and clouds.
Temperatures will rise again by the weekend.
Friday it will be six degrees and sunny, Saturday it will be seven degrees with a 60 per cent chance of showers, and Sunday it will be five degrees and cloudy.
We will continue to keep you updated on the weather throughout the week.
Happy Monday Halton.
Photo is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- Popular Oakville Restaurant Shuts Down Following Kitchen Fire
- Kelly’s Bake Shoppe in Burlington Issues Apology Following Pride Cupcake Scandal
- Oakville Declares a Climate Emergency
- Six Halton Residents Celebrating Big Group Lotto Win
- Halton Mayors Discuss Key Concerns Surrounding Proposed Truck-Rail Project in Milton