Halton’s Weekly Weather Forecast – Nov. 26 – Dec. 2
The last week of November has arrived (this month flew by) and it’s going to be a fairly wet week in the Halton Region, according to Environment Canada.
Today we will see a high of five degrees with rain.
Tomorrow the temperature will drop slightly to two degrees with a chance of flurries. Wednesday, Nov. 28, the temperature will stay at two degrees and there will be a 30 per cent chance of flurries.
By Thursday the temperature will rise slightly to four degrees and it will be cloudy.
Friday, leading into the weekend, we will see a high of three degrees and some flurries, sun, and clouds.
On the first day of December the temperature will be about two degrees and sadly Friday’s sun will disappear and it will be cloudy again.
Sunday, Dec. 2, we will see a high of four degrees and a 60 per cent chance of showers.
Happy Monday Halton.
Photo is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- Police Stop Driver Taking Selfies Behind the Wheel in Oakville
- Big Changes Planned for These Highways in Halton
- All Lanes Closed On Highway 401 In Halton Due To Collision
- Here Is Why The Weather May Ruin Your Long Weekend Plans
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington, and Milton: May 12 – 18