Hamilton Rider in Serious Condition Following Motorcycle Collision in Burlington
On Friday, September 13, at around 12:30 pm, Halton Police officers responded to a report collision involving a motorcycle in the area of Snake Road in Burlington.
When emergency services reached the scene, they found an injured, 27-year-old man from Hamilton. He was transported to a local trauma centre with a serious head injury.
The Collision Reconstruction Unit attended the scene to investigate. Investigators determined that the rider lost control when coming around a left bend in the road. The rider and bike came to a rest in a ditch on the west side of the road.
No other vehicles were involved.
Any witnesses are asked to contact the CRU at 905-825-4747 ext 5065
- Motorcyclist Seriously Injured in Collision in Milton
- One Man in Hospital Following Motorcycle Collision in Burlington
- Halton Police Investigating Serious Motorcycle Collision In Oakville
- Halton Police Investigating Serious Collision In Oakville
- PHOTOS: Motorcyclist Transported To Hospital After Collision In Oakville