HCDSB Announces Land Purchase for New Milton Secondary School
A new catholic secondary school is coming to Milton.
According to a recent press release, the Halton Catholic District School Board (HCDSB) announced the land purchase where a Catholic Secondary School will be built in Milton.
The new school will be located on the southeast corner of Kennedy Circle and Louis St. Laurent, within both the Boyne Survey Secondary Plan and the Milton Urban Expansion Area.
“We are very pleased with this purchase, the first step towards the realization of a new Catholic secondary school in Milton,” Diane Rabenda, Chair of the Board and Milton Trustee, said in a recent press release.
“This is wonderful news for our district, but most importantly for the students and families in our growing community of Milton.”
The HCDSB, depending on Ministry approval, is hoping to have the school opened in September of 2021.
The new school will hold around 1,500 students.
- AMBER ALERT CANCELLED: 11 Year Old Girl Abducted by Father Found Deceased
- UPDATE: Man Charged with First Degree Murder of 11 Year Old Daughter
- People Complain About Amber Alert Following Death of 11-Year-Old Girl
- School Community Devastated After 11-Year-Old Student’s Murder
- UPDATE: Father Charged Following Murder of 11-Year-Old Daughter
- A Big Change is Coming to the Halton Catholic District School Board
- Halton's Catholic School Board is Under Fire for Cutting Off Charities Over 'Values'
- This Milton School Expansion Project is Set to Move Forward
- Construction Has Started for This New Oakville School Building
- UPDATED: Will This Milton Farm be Destroyed to Build a School?