HCDSB Announces Land Purchase for New Milton Secondary School
A new catholic secondary school is coming to Milton.
According to a recent press release, the Halton Catholic District School Board (HCDSB) announced the land purchase where a Catholic Secondary School will be built in Milton.
The new school will be located on the southeast corner of Kennedy Circle and Louis St. Laurent, within both the Boyne Survey Secondary Plan and the Milton Urban Expansion Area.
“We are very pleased with this purchase, the first step towards the realization of a new Catholic secondary school in Milton,” Diane Rabenda, Chair of the Board and Milton Trustee, said in a recent press release.
“This is wonderful news for our district, but most importantly for the students and families in our growing community of Milton.”
The HCDSB, depending on Ministry approval, is hoping to have the school opened in September of 2021.
The new school will hold around 1,500 students.
- Three Vehicles Involved in Collision in Milton
- Man Arrested in Oakville for Carjacking, Kidnapping 96 Year Old Woman
- Oakville House of the Week: Chic and Rustic $2 Mil Bronte East Home
- Popular Cafe Opens Inside Oakville Grocery Store
- House of the Week: $2.8 Mil Burlington Home That Overlooks the Water