Heavy fog alert in effect for parts of Halton
A special weather statement is in effect for parts of Halton and Peel this morning (Nov. 19).
Environment Canada says a fog advisory is in effect for Caledon, Halton Hills and Milton.
Residents can expect near-zero visibility into the morning.
The weather agency also says there is a risk of freezing drizzle where temperatures have fallen below the freezing mark.
Untreated surfaces may become slippery.
Conditions will improve through the morning.
Drivers are urged to exercise caution in foggy areas.
- Exciting Christmas Events are Coming to a Huge Entertainment Facility in Milton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Pair lauded for efforts to thwart 'porch pirates'
- Exciting Shop The Food District Holiday Concept Open at Square One
- Three suspects flee bank robbery in Georgetown
- Police concerned about missing woman from Burlington