Heavy Police Presence Following Shooting In Burlington
There is currently a heavy police presence in Burlington due to an active investigation.
Police say there is no known, ongoing, related threat to public safety at this time.No. 2 Side Road is closed between Cedar Springs Road and Guelph Line. The closure will remain in effect for several hours according to the police.
There will be a heavy police presence in the area as officers continue to investigate. Residents are asked to continue to avoid the area at this time.
- LATEST: Ontario up to 3,630 confirmed cases, with 131 in Halton
- All Burlington parks closed to vehicular access in response to COVID-19
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, 100 cases confirmed in Halton
- Province issues another emergency alert in response to COVID-19
- Trudeau announces millions in funding for women's shelters and sexual assault centres