Heavy Police Presence in Burlington Due to Active Investigation
There is currently a heavy police presence in Burlington due to an active investigation.
The investigation is on No. 2 Side Road east of Cedar Springs Road.
Police say there is no known, ongoing, related threat to public safety at this time. However, police are still advising people to avoid the area.
We will provide updates as they become available.
No. 2 Side Road is closed between Cedar Springs Road and Guelph Line. The closure will remain in effect for several hours according to the police.
There will be a heavy police presence in the area as officers continue to investigate. Residents are asked to continue to avoid the area at this time.
- LATEST: Ontario and Halton COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- Two men arrested in connection with hate-motivated incident in Burlington
- Troops hit the road to prepare for fight against COVID-19
- Police looking for 27 year old woman last seen in Oakville
- Ontario reports over 4,000 cases of COVID-19, over 150 cases confirmed in Halton