Heavy Police Presence in Burlington Due to Active Investigation
There is currently a heavy police presence in Burlington due to an active investigation.
The investigation is on No. 2 Side Road east of Cedar Springs Road.
Police say there is no known, ongoing, related threat to public safety at this time. However, police are still advising people to avoid the area.
We will provide updates as they become available.
No. 2 Side Road is closed between Cedar Springs Road and Guelph Line. The closure will remain in effect for several hours according to the police.
There will be a heavy police presence in the area as officers continue to investigate. Residents are asked to continue to avoid the area at this time.
- Three Oakville teens arrested following robbery and assault
- House of the Week: 6 beds and 6 baths in South Oakville
- First glimpse of Canada’s true COVID-19 infection rate expected mid-July
- Halton Police issue warning after 'intentional collisions' from vehicle thieves
- Burlington's Walk Off The Earth releases latest viral hit ahead of Canada Day