Heavy Police Presence in Burlington Due to Active Investigation
There is currently a heavy police presence in Burlington due to an active investigation.
The investigation is on No. 2 Side Road east of Cedar Springs Road.
Police say there is no known, ongoing, related threat to public safety at this time. However, police are still advising people to avoid the area.
We will provide updates as they become available.
No. 2 Side Road is closed between Cedar Springs Road and Guelph Line. The closure will remain in effect for several hours according to the police.
There will be a heavy police presence in the area as officers continue to investigate. Residents are asked to continue to avoid the area at this time.
- Has your street been plowed? Find out here
- Canadian government warning residents to beware of convincing new SIN scam
- Driver faces multiple charges after flicking cigarette butt: Halton police
- Residents extracted from scene of major fire in Burlington
- Upcoming teachers' strike to affect multiple school boards in Ontario