Here are the Most Expensive (and Cheapest) Houses That Were Sold in Halton Recently
A previous inhalton article revealed that real estate sales in the region have increased quite a bit as of recently. In fact, as noted in the article, sales increased by 17.6 per cent last month with 1,015 transactions.
And, if you’ve been thinking about purchasing real estate in Halton recently, you’ll be happy to know that the market is filled with options that are on both sides of the pricing spectrum.
More expensive and more affordable.
In fact, according to Zoocasa, here are the most expensive (and cheapest) houses that were sold in Halton recently.
Listed for: $4,650,000
Sold for: $4,100,000
This European-inspired house is situated on a half-acre lot, and features heated Italian and walnut hardwood flooring, a temperature-controlled wine cellar, a nanny suite, and so much more.
Listed for: $3,998,000
Sold for: $3,400,000
Inside this custom-built house you’ll find a chef’s kitchen with a large island and high-end appliances, a cozy family room, and an incredible backyard that features a wood pizza oven.
Listed for: $3,449,000
Sold for: $3,275,000
This stunning Oakville home consists of 4 + 1 bedrooms and six bathrooms.
Listed for: $3,495,000
Sold for: $3,250,000
This immaculate Milton home has four bedrooms, six bathrooms, and is located just north of downtown Campbellville.
Listed for: $3,125,000
Sold for: $3,180,000
This Oakville home has been custom-remodeled with more than $1 million spent inside and out. The house consists of 4 + 1 bedrooms, and five bathrooms.
Listed for: $199,000
Sold for: $233,500
This one-bedroom condo, located in Burlington, features a dining area, a galley kitchen, oak cabinets, a living room with a walkout to a balcony. To top everything off, the condo has been freshly painted throughout.
Listed for: $284,900
Sold for: $275,000
This one-bedroom unit is located in a sought-after retirement community and offers incredible onsite services such as emergency nursing, an indoor pool, a dining room, and much, much more.
Listed for: $282,000
Sold for: $278,000
Another one-bedroom condo! This one was recently renovated and, according to Zoocasa, is perfect for first-time buyers or investors. The condo consists of an updated kitchen, a large master bedroom, a balcony, and more.
Listed for: $299,900
Sold for: $284,000
This one-bedroom condo consists of large windows, laminate floors, and is within walking distance to the Art Gallery of Burlington, downtown, and the Performing Arts Centre.
Listed for: $310,000
Sold for: $305,000
This two-bedroom unit has a lot to offer! The unit consists of an updated kitchen, a bathroom vanity, a functional layout with a spacious living room, and is carpet-free.
All information and photos are courtesy of Zoocasa.
- 33-Year-Old Female Driver Charged After Travelling From Milton to Oakville at Insane Speed
- Suspect Charged Following Burlington Shooting
- Lanes Blocked on QEW Due to Tractor-Trailer Fire in Oakville
- Major Changes Planned For Services Covered by OHIP
- Here’s What’s Coming to Netflix Canada in September 2019
- These Were the Most Expensive (and Cheapest) Houses Sold in Halton Recently
- These Were the Most Expensive (and Most Affordable) Houses Sold in Halton Recently
- These Were the Most and Least Expensive Houses Sold in Halton Recently
- These Were the Most Expensive and Most Affordable Homes Sold in Halton Recently
- House of the Week: Pristine $2 Mil Oakville Home with Stunning Kitchen and Living Room