Here is What the Weather Will be Like in Halton This Week
It’s the last week of August, which means fall and cooler weather is just around the corner. However, it looks like the warm summer temperatures are sticking around for a little while longer.
Here’s what the weather will be like in Halton this week.
Today (Aug. 26), according Environment Canada, it is going to be 24 degrees and mainly sunny.
Tomorrow the temperature will stay at 24 degrees, however, there is a 60 per cent chance of some showers.
On Aug. 28 it is going to be 26 degrees with a mix of sun and clouds.
And on Thursday, it is going to be 24 degrees again with a 30 per cent chance of some showers.
And it looks like it’s going to be a sunny Labour Day weekend.
On Friday it will be 25 degrees, Saturday will be 22 degrees, and Sunday will be 23 degrees.
Photo is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- It’s Going to be Above 20 Degrees Every Day This Week in Halton
- It’s Going to Feel Like 44 Degrees in Halton This Week
- It’s Going to be a Sunny and Hot Week in Halton
- Here’s What the Weather is Expected to be Like in Halton This Week (May 13 - 19)
- Here’s What the Weather Will be Like in Halton This Week