Here’s Everything You Need to Know About Burlassic Park Tonight in Burlington
Many people gathered to Central Park Bandshell in Burlington on Friday, June 7, 2019, to watch the Toronto Raptors defeat the Golden State Warriors.
The Raptors beat the Warriors 105 - 92.
And Burlington’s own Walk Off The Earth even performed the Canadian national anthem in California, where the game was held.
Game 5 of the NBA Finals is taking place tonight (June 10, 2019), and Burlassic Park is returning to Civic Square.
According to the city, the viewing party for the highly anticipated game will begin at 8:30 p.m.
#BurlassicPark Viewing Info— City of Burlington (@cityburlington) June 7, 2019
Game 4: Friday, June 7. Central Park Bandshell. Viewing party begins at 8:30 p.m.
Game 5: Monday, June 10. Civic Square. Viewing party begins at 8:30 p.m.#WeTheNorth #Raptors @raptors #BurlON pic.twitter.com/3LYKzeXthA
The viewing party will take place rain or shine, and as the game is likely to go beyond 11 p.m., city council has granted a noise by-law exemption.
Those who are planning on attending should also take note that there are some road closures to be aware of.
“For all games at Civic Square, Brant Street will be closed from James to Elgin Streets from one hour before the viewing parties begin and will be reopened soon after the game is over,” reads a previous release from the city.
Where will you be watching tonight’s game?
Photo is courtesy of the city of Burlington.
- Burlington’s Burlassic Park is Changing Locations for Tonight’s NBA Final Game
- Road Closures to Watch Out For During NBA Viewing Parties in Burlington
- PHOTOS: Burlassic Park Returned to Civic Square in Burlington for Game 5 of the NBA Finals
- Here’s Where the Rest of the NBA Final Viewing Parties Will be Held in Burlington
- PHOTOS: Here’s What Burlington’s Civic Square Looked Like During the Toronto Raptors Game