Here’s Everything You Need to Know About Ribfest in Burlington This Year
It's almost that time of year again... Canada's Largest Ribfest is returning to Burlington very soon.
Canada's Largest Ribfest is an annual fundraising initiative organized by The Rotary Club of Burlington.
Proceeds from the event, which is held every Labour Day weekend, go to charity.
And this year, which marks the 24th anniversary of the event, Ribfest will run from 11 a.m. until 11 p.m. on Aug. 31 and Sept. 1, and from 11 a.m. until 7 p.m. on Sept. 2.
So, what exactly will attendees find at the event?
Well, as its name suggests, there will be ribs to eat, additional food vendors, along with music, and more. A few of the music acts that will be in attendance at this year's event include Stacey Zegers, Big Rude Jake, JW-Jones, and the Stone Monkeys.
Click here to see the music line-up in full.
Note that vendors do not accept VISA or Mastercard, but there are ATMs on-site. However, beer tents will accept debit, credit, and cash.
Click here to see the full list of this year's rib and food vendors.
Ribfest is held at Spencer Smith Park (1400 Lakeshore Rd.).
Admission is free, however, donations are welcome.
Photo is courtesy of the Canada's Largest Ribfest Facebook page.
- Burlington's Walk Off The Earth releases latest viral hit ahead of Canada Day
- Cyclist taken to trauma centre after being struck by police cruiser in Milton
- Teen arrested for 'anti-Black' graffiti in Oakville
- Suspects arrested after carjacking attempts in Oakville and Milton
- Halton Mayors urging residents to wear masks when inside public spaces