Here's Everything You Need to Know About Voting in Milton
With less than two months to go until the municipal election on October 22, 2018, it's time for community members to get involved in the electoral process.
The Town of Milton encourages community participation; register to vote and apply for election employment opportunities.
We all play a role in ensuring a fair electoral system, and it is the responsibility of every elector to make sure their information is up-to-date and accurate.
Citizens are encouraged to check and confirm they are on the voter's list. You can register to vote online.
Click on the Voters tab and submit an 'Am I on the Voter's List?' online request;
Input electoral information;
Add an elector name to an address;
Select school support; and
For those who want to be involved in ensuring and upholding the integrity of the electoral process, apply to work with the elections team at the Town of Milton. Applications are now being accepted for the following positions:
Deputy Returning Officer
Customer Service Representative
Job descriptions, employment applications and general information are available online.
Photo courtesy of Downtown Milton
- Ontario Amber Alert Cancelled After Missing Mississauga Boy Found Safe
- Here’s Exactly Where the New Oakville Elementary School Will be Located
- BREAKING: Amber Alert issued For 5-Year-Old Boy Last Seen in Mississauga
- Burlington Declares a Climate Emergency
- Ford Government Proposes To End OHIP Out-Of-Country Traveller's Program