Here’s How Oakville Residents Can Get More Involved in the Town
If you’re an Oakville resident who is wanting to be more involved in the town, your opportunity has arrived.
The town is currently seeking volunteers, of all abilities, to serve on the following committees and/or boards for the 2018-2022 council term:
- Accessibility Advisory Committee — up to five positions available
- Committee of Adjustment — up to five positions available
- Community Spirit Awards Selection Committee — up to four positions available
- Heritage Oakville Advisory Committee — up to nine positions available
- Oakville Public Library Board — up to nine positions available
- Property Standards Committee — up to three positions and two alternate positions available
The Town of Oakville relies on its residents to volunteer their time, expertise, and experience by serving on these various boards and committees.
By volunteering, residents are able to provide input and recommendations on matters that impact the Oakville community.
For further details, committee descriptions, and application forms visit the Boards and Committees page.
Applications will be accepted until Nov. 29, 2018.
- Police Seeking Witness Following Sexual Assault Incident in Burlington
- A Frightening New Scam is Scaring Halton Residents into Giving Up Private Information
- Burlington Resident Rich After Winning Massive Lotto Prize
- Here’s When L.L. Bean is Opening in Oakville
- 5 Swimming Spots You Have to Visit Outside of Halton