Here's How Shell Canada Will Reward You For Your Acts Of Kindness
Kindness is embedded in our culture. So why not reward it?
Staff at participating Shell stations will be on the lookout for customers who go out of their way to show kindness to others.
Those selected will be given two giftcards. One for themselves and another to pay it forward, to keep the cycle going.“Kindness is very Canadian and part of who we are,” said Shell Canada President and Country Chair Michael Crothers. “When a group of Shell employees started this initiative, their goal was to pay it forward in the communities where we work and live. Every act of kindness makes a difference and can inspire others.”
The grassroots-led campaign was organized in an effort to encourage people to be kind to others, ahead of National Random Acts of Kindness Day on Feb. 17.
Everyone is encouraged to spread kindness on social media in February using the hashtag #FuellingKindness and share on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
For more information on the initiative, click here.
Stay kind, everyone!
- Police are searching for a missing 10-year-old girl from Oakville
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: 401 completely closed in both directions due to collision in Milton
- Update: Teen charged after alleged stabbing of 79-year-old woman in Oakville
- Halton police investigating armed robbery in Milton
- Province investing millions in broadband and cellular service for Ontarians
- Health minister encourages kindness, fresh air to manage COVID-19 stress
- This Network is Helping Burlington Residents Who Suffer From Mental Illness This Holiday Season
- GTA Gas Stations Will Soon Have Healthier Food Options
- Residents encouraged to take part in #HaltonGives 2019
- Milton Public Library Launches Exciting New Campaign