Here's How Shell Canada Will Reward You For Your Acts Of Kindness
Kindness is embedded in our culture. So why not reward it?
Staff at participating Shell stations will be on the lookout for customers who go out of their way to show kindness to others.
Those selected will be given two giftcards. One for themselves and another to pay it forward, to keep the cycle going.“Kindness is very Canadian and part of who we are,” said Shell Canada President and Country Chair Michael Crothers. “When a group of Shell employees started this initiative, their goal was to pay it forward in the communities where we work and live. Every act of kindness makes a difference and can inspire others.”
The grassroots-led campaign was organized in an effort to encourage people to be kind to others, ahead of National Random Acts of Kindness Day on Feb. 17.
Everyone is encouraged to spread kindness on social media in February using the hashtag #FuellingKindness and share on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
For more information on the initiative, click here.
Stay kind, everyone!
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park in Milton
- Major phone scam affecting Halton; residents warned not to call back
- VIDEO: Ron MacLean's speech on the controversy and end of Coach's Corner
- Burlington Redditor learns snowstorm parking bylaw the hard way
- Oakville restaurant named a top 'date night' spot in Canada
- This Network is Helping Burlington Residents Who Suffer From Mental Illness This Holiday Season
- GTA Gas Stations Will Soon Have Healthier Food Options
- Milton Public Library Launches Exciting New Campaign
- Federal Government Moves Forward on Legislating Canada Post Workers Back to Work
- New Initiative Pledges Financial Support to Women-Owned Businesses in Halton