Here's How Shell Canada Will Reward You For Your Acts Of Kindness
Kindness is embedded in our culture. So why not reward it?
Staff at participating Shell stations will be on the lookout for customers who go out of their way to show kindness to others.
Those selected will be given two giftcards. One for themselves and another to pay it forward, to keep the cycle going.
The grassroots-led campaign was organized in an effort to encourage people to be kind to others, ahead of National Random Acts of Kindness Day on Feb. 17.
Everyone is encouraged to spread kindness on social media in February using the hashtag #FuellingKindness and share on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
For more information on the initiative, click here.
Stay kind, everyone!
- This Network is Helping Burlington Residents Who Suffer From Mental Illness This Holiday Season
- GTA Gas Stations Will Soon Have Healthier Food Options
- Milton Public Library Launches Exciting New Campaign
- Federal Government Moves Forward on Legislating Canada Post Workers Back to Work
- Halton Schools Stand up to Bullying