Here’s How the Town of Oakville Will Ring in the New Year
New Year's celebrations don't just end on New Year's Eve or New Year's Day, now they last much longer.
And if you've been looking for a way to ring in the New Year in Oakville then look no further because the town has you covered.
On Jan. 6, 2019, from 1 to 3 p.m. the Town of Oakville council will be celebrating the New Year at the town's annual New Year's Levee.
Anyone is welcome to attend.
This celebration will include a brief speech from Mayor Rob Burton, in addition to musical performances from the Oakville Children's Choir, and the Wind Quintet from the Oakville Chamber Orchestra.
Light refreshments will be served.
This celebration is being held at the Oakville Town Hall, in the South Atrium, located at 1225 Trafalgar Rd.
How are you ringing in the New Year?
- Here’s How You Can Ring in the New Year in Milton
- Here’s Who's Performing at a Massive New Year’s Eve Party at Celebration Square
- The New Year Brings New Updates for the Glen Abbey Golf Course in Oakville
- Here’s How Much Your Property Tax in Oakville Could Increase in the New Year
- A Brand New All-Year Market is Coming to Milton Next Year