Here’s How the Town of Oakville Will Ring in the New Year
New Year's celebrations don't just end on New Year's Eve or New Year's Day, now they last much longer.
And if you've been looking for a way to ring in the New Year in Oakville then look no further because the town has you covered.
On Jan. 6, 2019, from 1 to 3 p.m. the Town of Oakville council will be celebrating the New Year at the town's annual New Year's Levee.
Anyone is welcome to attend.
This celebration will include a brief speech from Mayor Rob Burton, in addition to musical performances from the Oakville Children's Choir, and the Wind Quintet from the Oakville Chamber Orchestra.
Light refreshments will be served.
This celebration is being held at the Oakville Town Hall, in the South Atrium, located at 1225 Trafalgar Rd.
How are you ringing in the New Year?
- Police concerned about missing woman from Burlington
- One city moves to eliminate bus fare; could Burlington, Milton, and Oakville do the same?
- Burlington restaurant named top 100 in Canada
- Halton police make arrest in Grill Daddy restaurant robbery
- Highway lane blocked due to collision in Burlington
- Here’s How You Can Ring in the New Year in Milton
- Here’s How Much the Town of Oakville Could be Spending This Year
- Important Changes Coming to Tow Truck Licensing in Oakville This Year
- The New Year Brings New Updates for the Glen Abbey Golf Course in Oakville
- Here’s Who's Performing at a Massive New Year’s Eve Party at Celebration Square