Here's How to Get Game of Thrones Alcohol in Halton
Did you know that the phenomenally popular HBO series Game of Thrones is premiering next week?
Of course you did.
But did you know you can buy special GoT alcohol to pair with the much-anticipated premiere?
The LCBO recently announced that, with the final season of the show set to kick off on April 14, it’s highlighting a Game of Thrones collection featuring collectable wines, spirits and beer.
Those who want to celebrate with some wine sampling and one-of-a-kind selfies can visit the LCBO’s green screen installation, which will be activated at 2 Cooper St. Toronto on Friday, April 12 from 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
What kind of wine can you get?
- Game Of Thrones Chardonnay: $29.95
- Game Of Thrones Red Blend: $29.95
- Game Of Thrones Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon: $74.95
- Game Of Thrones Pinot Noir: $29.95
- Singleton of Glendullan - Game of Thrones House of Tully: $69.95
- Dalwhinnie Winter’s Gold - Game of Thrones House of Stark: $109.95
- Lagavulin 9 - Game of Thrones House of Lannister: $109.95
- Cardhu Gold - Game of Thrones House of Targaryen: $84.95
- White Walker By Johnnie Walker Game of Thrones: $59.50
- Mother of Dragons (Game of Thrones Royal Reserve): $14.00
- King in the North (Game of Thrones Royal Reserve): $13.60
Wine lovers should note that GoT winemaker Bob Cabral has been involved in growing and making wine since his childhood, when he began helping his grandfather make wine. A fourth generation farmer and grape grower, he took all he learned at the family farm near Escalon, California and applied it to his degrees at Fresno State University.
A fan of Game of Thrones, Bob was challenged to craft wines to match the strength the characters and the terrain of their kingdoms.
In 2011, he was honored with the Wine Star Award from the Wine Enthusiast Magazine as Winemaker of the Year.
- Game of Thrones Wine is Coming to Halton
- Highway Sign in Milton Pays Homage to Game of Thrones
- Police Discouraging Youth from Participating in Dangerous Game
- Burlington’s Burlassic Park is Changing Locations for Tonight’s NBA Final Game
- No Frills Launches Video Game That Rewards Players With PC Optimum Points