Here's How to Vote From Anywhere in Burlington
If you don’t think you’ll be able to make it to a polling station on election day, fear not.
Now Burlington voters can vote from anywhere.
According to a recent news release, the City of Burlington is offering both the convenience and accessibility of online voting starting Oct. 1 for the Oct. 22 municipal election.
All that is needed is access to the internet.
There are three ways to vote in this election.
Voters can register and vote online from Oct. 1 to Oct. 17, vote at an advance poll on Oct. 13 or 17 or vote on election day, Oct. 22, from anywhere in their ward.
Burlington voters are voting to elect their Halton Regional Chair, Mayor and members of City Council for the City of Burlington, trustees for the Halton District School Board and Halton District Catholic School Board and Conseil scolaire Viamonde and Conseil scolaire catholique MonAvenir.
Voters will need their Voter Information Notice to register and vote at burlington.ca/election. Your Voter Identification Number is found on the notice.
If you are on the voters’ list for the 2018 Burlington municipal election, you should have received your Voter Information Notice by mail. If you did not get a notice, contact 905-335-7600, ext. 7481 or elections [at] burlington [dot] ca
- Oakville-Based Children’s Health Facility Gives Layoff Notices to Close to 300 Employees
- Toronto Universities Evacuated Following Bomb Threats
- UPDATE: Police Release New Photos of Suspect Following Hate Crimes in Burlington
- Two Suspects Sought Following Distraction Theft Incident in Burlington
- Here’s the Latest on What’s Happening with the Glen Abbey Golf Course in Oakville
- Here’s What You Need to Know About Advance Voting in Burlington
- Here's How to Check If You're on the Voters’ List in Burlington
- Here’s Everything You Need to Know About Voting in Burlington
- Here's Why Election Day in Ontario Will See Shorter Lines
- What You Need to Know About Where You Can Vote in Burlington