Here’s How You Can Celebrate Christmas in a Unique Way in Oakville
We have written about many exciting and fun holiday events that are happening, and that have happened, in the Town of Oakville. And now, it’s time to add another upcoming event to that list.
If you’ve been wanting to experience the holiday season in a different way this year than your opportunity is coming.
The Spruce Lane Farm at Bronte Creek Provincial Park in Oakville is giving people the opportunity to travel back to the 1900s to visit a Victorian homestead during the Christmas season.
This Victorian Christmas experience will consist of traditional Christmas games and activities, tours of the beautifully decorated Spruce Lane Farmhouse, seasonal stories and songs in the parlour, and so much more.
This event is available on the following dates and times.
Dec. 27 to Dec. 20 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Jan. 3, 2019 to Jan. 6, 2019 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
All dates and times are weather permitting and reservations are not required.
Bronte Creek Provincial Park is located at 1219 Burloak Dr. in Oakville.
For more information, visit the official Ontario Parks website here.
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park in Milton
- Major phone scam affecting Halton; residents warned not to call back
- VIDEO: Ron MacLean's speech on the controversy and end of Coach's Corner
- Burlington Redditor learns snowstorm parking bylaw the hard way
- Oakville restaurant named a top 'date night' spot in Canada