Here’s How You Can Get a Free Slurpee in Halton Soon
If you love a good Slurpee and wearing things backwards then you’re in luck.
Soon you’ll be able to get a free Slurpee for doing exactly that.
On Nov. 7, the date is 11/7, the reverse of 7-Eleven’s 7/11 birthday, and 7-Eleven Canada is celebrating by giving out free medium Slurpee drinks.
What’s the catch?
Customers have to wear their clothing backwards.
From 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., or until supplies last, on the said date, when customers go into a 7-Eleven rocking their reversed style they will be entitled to a free Slurpee.
So, get planning you reversed outfits whether it’s a backwards hat or upside down dress.
On this day, 7-Eleven customers can switch up more than just their style, they will be able to try limited-time Slurpee flavours including Maynards Sour Patch Kids Watermelon Flavoured Slurpee, and Crush Gummie Bear Slurpee.
Photo courtesy of 7-Eleven Canada Facebook page.
- Popular Oakville Restaurant Shuts Down Following Kitchen Fire
- Kelly’s Bake Shoppe in Burlington Issues Apology Following Pride Cupcake Scandal
- Oakville Declares a Climate Emergency
- Six Halton Residents Celebrating Big Group Lotto Win
- Halton Mayors Discuss Key Concerns Surrounding Proposed Truck-Rail Project in Milton