Here's How You Can Get a Very Cheap Big Mac in Halton Soon
Have you been craving a Big Mac?
If so, you might be happy to hear that one of the world’s most famous burgers can be yours for even less next week.
McDonald’s Canada recently announced that, since it’s remastering its classic beef burger, it will offer a $3 Big Mac throughout the country.
The deal will be in place from Aug. 13 to 19, 2019.
The brand says the promotion is being held to encourage Canadians to taste the difference in the rejuvenated burger.
As for the change, McDonald’s says its classic burgers will now be hotter, juicier and tastier. The remastered burger lineup includes the Big Mac, cheeseburger and Quarter Pounder.
“McDonald’s is enhancing its burger experience through a number of small changes to how burgers are cooked and served, starting with cooking its 100 per cent Canadian beef patties in smaller batches,” the brand said in a statement.
“Additionally, several aspects of the ingredients and process are getting a makeover, including improved produce storage and warmer buns. Together, these changes make a big difference that will enhance the taste and quality of McDonald’s classic burger lineup.”
The company says the Canadian beef patties are now cooked in smaller batches for hotter and juicier beef and that restaurants are making storage changes for fresher and crisper produce.
Onions will be added directly on the patties on the grill to intensify flavour, and more Mac Sauce will be applied on Big Macs.
The brand is also using new bun recipes for warmer buns.
“We’re making a number of small changes to our burgers that add up to one big taste difference for our guests,” said Nicola Pitman, director of menu innovation and management, McDonald’s Canada.
“These improvements will not only result in hotter, juicier and tastier burgers that are cooked to perfection, but also showcase our ongoing commitment to ensuring Canadians get the best burger every time they visit McDonald’s.”
- Provincial Government Plans to Move Ahead With Controversial Cuts in 2020
- Suspects Arrested After Spools of Copper Stolen in Milton
- Suspect Sought After Merchandise Stolen From Fortinos in Burlington
- Police Looking for 21 Year old Burlington Man
- Food Products Recalled Due to Potential Health Hazards
- Big Changes Could be Coming to McDonald's Classic Hamburgers in Canada
- A Popular McDonald's Item is Coming Back to Halton and Beyond
- McDonald's Canada Announces New Changes to McCafé Ingredients
- McDonald's is Selling 67 Cent Hamburgers in Halton This Week
- McDonald’s Canada Launches Exciting New Menu Item