Here's How You Can Get an Extremely Cheap Big Mac in Halton This Weekend
If you haven’t already tossed your New Year’s Resolution to eat healthy out the window, this weekend might be your vice.
It’s true, McDonald’s has cheap Big Macs this weekend!
On January 5, 6, and 7, 2018 — for the remainder of the first week of the year — you can get a Big Mac, an Egg McMuffin, or any size hot McCafe beverage for just $1 plus tax.
The catch is you have to download the mobile app and get your food or drink through mobile order.
Seeing as the majority of people have smartphones, hopefully that shouldn’t be an issue for you. The app takes much less than five minutes to set up, so you could literally set it up and order when you want your food and get it minutes later.
For a cheap meal, it’s worth it.
(All photos courtesy of McDonald’s)
- This Burlington Restaurant Was Named One of Canada’s Best Outdoor Dining Restaurants
- Ice Cream Sandwiches and Other Food Products Being Recalled
- This Cookie Dough Café Has Come to Oakville
- Driver in Milton Charged with Speeding with Three Children in Vehicle
- These Places are Considered the Most Welcoming in Canada