Here’s How You Can Get Cheap Ice Cream in Halton
Winter is over, spring is here, and ice cream season is near.
If you’ve been craving Dairy Queen ice cream recently, we have some exciting news.
The popular franchise, that is arguably most well-known for its ice cream, is now selling select products at a cheaper price.
Dairy Queen Canada took to their Instagram to announce that, for a limited time only and at participating locations, customers can purchase any two medium sundaes, dipped or classic cones for only $5 after 8 p.m.
Customers can choose from any of Dairy Queen’s classic flavours, or, if they’re feeling a little more adventurous, they can indulge in the new Dreamsicle Dipped Cone - the company’s vanilla soft served ice cream, dipped in a crunchy, creamy orange coating.
Click here to find the closest Dairy Queen to you.
Will you be taking advantage of this offer?
- House of the Week: $1 Mil Milton Home with Gorgeous Salt Water Pool
- Cineplex CEO Stands By Decision To Screen Pro-Life Film 'Unplanned'
- Metrolinx Working to Improve the Commute for Some Halton Residents
- Suspect Arrested After Packages Stolen from Front Doors of Burlington Residences
- This Pub is Now Open in Burlington