Here’s How You Can Get Free Clothing in Halton
Two words, free clothing. Yes, you read that right.
Here's how you can get free clothing in Halton.
Located in Milton, 200 Main St. E., the Goods For Nothing Store is a gently used clothing store for women, children, and men in need - although anyone is welcome - where customers get clothing for free.
The Goods For Nothing Store is committed to providing quality clothing to its customers and in return the store asks shoppers to only purchase what they need.
The general rule is one shopping bag, that is provided by the store, per each customer.
This store is open next on Wednesday, Nov. 14 from 6 to 8 p.m. and again on Thursday, Nov. 15 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. Following these dates, the store will be open every second and fourth Wednesday of the month and the Thursday following.
Clothes can also be donated to the store.
- Police Release List of Complaints Made to 911 Regarding Amber Alert for Murdered 11 Year Old Girl
- Major Road In Burlington To Be Closed For Salamander Migration
- Oakville Man Dead After Driving Vehicle into Ditch
- Oakville Teen Caught Driving Insane Speed on 403
- Collision Prompts Lengthy Road Closure in Milton
- Popular Clothing Store Closes its Doors After 42 Years
- Popular Clothing Store Gets its First North American Outlet in Halton Hills
- These Halton Beer Store Locations Will be Open on Boxing Day
- This Popular Retail Store is Now Open at Oakville Place
- Dollarama Announces the Launch of Its New Online Store