Here’s How You Can Get Free Clothing in Halton
Two words, free clothing. Yes, you read that right.
Here's how you can get free clothing in Halton.
Located in Milton, 200 Main St. E., the Goods For Nothing Store is a gently used clothing store for women, children, and men in need - although anyone is welcome - where customers get clothing for free.
The Goods For Nothing Store is committed to providing quality clothing to its customers and in return the store asks shoppers to only purchase what they need.
The general rule is one shopping bag, that is provided by the store, per each customer.
This store is open next on Wednesday, Nov. 14 from 6 to 8 p.m. and again on Thursday, Nov. 15 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. Following these dates, the store will be open every second and fourth Wednesday of the month and the Thursday following.
Clothes can also be donated to the store.
- Police investigate after remains of infant found in Lake Ontario
- Half-million dollars stolen from City of Burlington in email scam
- Police find 35 bottles of meth at Burlington residence
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through part of Halton
- Ford urges Ontarians to 'buy local' as Feds hit back with retaliatory tariffs against U.S.
- Popular Clothing Store Closes its Doors After 42 Years
- Popular Clothing Store Gets its First North American Outlet in Halton Hills
- These Halton Beer Store Locations Will be Open on Boxing Day
- The Beer Store to remain open amid spread of COVID-19
- This Popular Retail Store is Now Open at Oakville Place