Here’s How You Can Get Free Clothing in Halton
Two words, free clothing. Yes, you read that right.
Here's how you can get free clothing in Halton.
Located in Milton, 200 Main St. E., the Goods For Nothing Store is a gently used clothing store for women, children, and men in need - although anyone is welcome - where customers get clothing for free.
The Goods For Nothing Store is committed to providing quality clothing to its customers and in return the store asks shoppers to only purchase what they need.
The general rule is one shopping bag, that is provided by the store, per each customer.
This store is open next on Wednesday, Nov. 14 from 6 to 8 p.m. and again on Thursday, Nov. 15 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. Following these dates, the store will be open every second and fourth Wednesday of the month and the Thursday following.
Clothes can also be donated to the store.
- A New Tax is Coming to the Town of Oakville
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Oakville Superstore Incident
- Halton Police Searching for Two Suspects Following Pick Pocket Incident in Burlington With Elderly Victim
- Body Discovered in Lake Ontario in Burlington
- This New Restaurant in the GTA May Just be the Next Italian Hot Spot
- Popular Clothing Store Closes its Doors After 42 Years
- Popular Clothing Store Gets its First North American Outlet in Halton Hills
- Here’s When a Highly-Anticipated American Store Will Be Opening A Brand New GTA Location
- Popular Store Opening at Oakville Place
- Is This Very Popular Store Headed to Halton?