Here’s How You Can Get Free Clothing in Halton
Two words, free clothing. Yes, you read that right.
Here’s how you can get free clothing in Halton.
Located in Milton, 200 Main St. E., the Goods For Nothing Store is a gently used clothing store for women, children, and men in need - although anyone is welcome - where customers get clothing for free.
The Goods For Nothing Store is committed to providing quality clothing to its customers and in return the store asks shoppers to only purchase what they need.
The general rule is one shopping bag, that is provided by the store, per each customer.
This store is open next on Wednesday, Nov. 14 from 6 to 8 p.m. and again on Thursday, Nov. 15 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. Following these dates, the store will be open every second and fourth Wednesday of the month and the Thursday following.
Clothes can also be donated to the store.
- 33-Year-Old Female Driver Charged After Travelling From Milton to Oakville at Insane Speed
- Suspect Charged Following Burlington Shooting
- Lanes Blocked on QEW Due to Tractor-Trailer Fire in Oakville
- Major Changes Planned For Services Covered by OHIP
- Here’s What’s Coming to Netflix Canada in September 2019
- Popular Clothing Store Closes its Doors After 42 Years
- Popular Clothing Store Gets its First North American Outlet in Halton Hills
- These Halton Beer Store Locations Will be Open on Boxing Day
- This Popular Retail Store is Now Open at Oakville Place
- Popular International Store Now Open at Burlington Centre