Here’s How You Can Have Your Say in Halton’s Business Conditions
If you’re a business owner in the Halton Region your chance to give your opinion on business conditions is coming up.
According to the Halton Region, the Halton Region Economic Development’s annual survey regarding the current economic and business conditions is back.
The survey will benefit businesses by gathering and providing information about initiatives and policies that will impact them.
The survey will also help the Halton Region Economic Development target their programs in order to meet the needs of the Halton business community.
The survey can be found here and will only take about 10 minutes.
The survey should be filled out by a management executive who has knowledge of the business’s operations and forecasts.
Survey responses will be grouped together for public reporting so no businesses will be identified.
We will provide more updates once the survey results are released.
- New Survey Reveals Shocking Information About Canadian Employment Numbers
- According To A Survey Oakville Is A Great Place To Live In
- Survey Says Canadians Waste a Lot of Time Not Working at Work
- Survey Shows Many Canadians Do Not Know Where Their Food Comes From
- Here's How Many New Jobs Were Created in Halton in 2017