Here’s How You Can Win Free Sandwiches for a Year in Oakville
Who doesn't love a good sandwich every now and then? If you're someone who agrees with that statement, then we have some good news. A popular Oakville restaurant is having a contest where the winner will get free sandwiches for a year.
According to the official Sandwich Society website, the popular Oakville restaurant, located at 146 Kerr St., is having a contest where one person will win free sandwiches for a year.
Here's how you can enter.
Those who want to enter must post a photo of themselves in front of the restaurant's Mona Lisa wall painting onto their Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram page, tagging Sandwich Society and using the hashtag #sandwichesforoneyear.
The contest will close on June 23, 2019, and the winner will be notified on June 30, 2019.
Like many contests, however, there are some rules.
Those who want to enter the contest must be a legal resident of Ontario, Canada. The prize must be picked up in person by the winner at Sandwich Society on a weekly basis.
For more information about the contest, click here.
Sandwich Society serves up Tuscan-inspired sandwiches that contain fresh ingredients.
- Canadian government warning residents to beware of convincing new SIN scam
- More snow coming to Oakville, Burlington, and Milton this weekend
- PICK A SIDE: What's the minimum amount to tip at a restaurant?
- Pay gap between CEOs and workers hits record high in Canada: report
- Downtown Burlington nearing major reduction in max building height