Here's the Weather You Can Expect for Halton This Week
The CNE is open in Toronto and you know what that means: the unofficial end of summer.
But we’re hanging onto these sweltering nights for as long as we can.
So what’s in store this week?
Sun and showers.
Monday’s a perfect day, reaching a high of 26 C.
Tuesday will see a few showers or thunderstorms, Environment Canada predicts, while Wednesday will likely see a mix of sun and cloud with an expected high of 23 C.
That carries into Thursday and Friday with a predicted high of 26 C and 27 C respectively.
The weekend is shaping up to be a solid one.
Saturday could see a 30 per cent chance of showers and is predicted to reach a pleasant 24 C.
Finally, Sunday is slated to be a gorgeous 28 C.
Who’s heading to the Ex this weekend?
Screenshot: Environment Canada
- Halton Police Searching For Missing Three-Year-Old Boy In Milton
- For All Canadian Breaking Bad Fans This is Disappointing
- Justin Trudeau Still Preferred Prime Minister After Blackface Photos
- Car Fire Breaks out in Tim Hortons Drive-Thru in Burlington
- 5 Rides That Used to Exist at Canada's Wonderland
- Here’s What the Weather is Expected to be Like in Halton This Week
- Halton Residents Can Expect Summer Weather This Long Weekend
- Extremely Hot and Sunny Weather Predicted for Canada Day Long Weekend
- Here’s What the Weather is Expected to be Like in Halton This Week (May 13 - 19)
- More Clouds Expected in Halton This Week