Here's the Weather You Can Expect this Week in Halton
After the severe ice storm that caught us all by surprise a couple of weeks back, it looks like we’re finally ready (and relieved) to say goodbye to Winter and hello to Spring.
As we move into May this week, Environment Canada’s forecasts say that we’ll be getting considerably warmer weather in the next fews days, with the temperature consistently hitting in the low to mid-20s range.
A high of 24 degrees Celsius is expected this week on Wednesday, with a low of 2 degrees Celsius on Saturday night.
Of course, it’s still Spring, so keep your umbrella around — EC says a chance of rainfall exists from Wednesday to Friday, but not accompanied by any major drop in temperature.
The rest of the week should be bright and sunny, so get out there and enjoy the warmth!
- It’s Going to be Above 20 Degrees Every Day This Week in Halton
- Halton Residents Can Expect Summer Weather This Long Weekend
- Here’s What the First Week of Spring Has in Store for Halton
- Here’s What the Weather Will be Like in Halton This Week
- Here’s What the Weather is Expected to be Like in Halton This Week (May 13 - 19)