Here’s What Midnight Madness Looked Like in Oakville This Year
The 42nd annual midnight madness event recently took place in downtown Oakville this past Friday (July 19, 2019), and ran from 6 p.m. until 12 a.m.
There were lots of things to see, places to shop at, and activities to participate in during midnight madness.
During the event, there was live music - with performances from Guilty 5, Evolution DJ, InfraRed, and Broken Cadence - in addition to buskers, and kid zones (with face painting, giant games, an inflatable obstacle course, and more), and more than 100 businesses participated.
If you weren’t able to make it out to the popular event, fear not because there have been lots of photos circulating on social media to get you caught up to speed.
Here’s what midnight madness looked like in Oakville this year.
Did you attend midnight madness in downtown Oakville this year?
Photo is courtesy of the downtown Oakville Twitter account.
- Police Looking for 21 Year old Burlington Man
- Halton Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Missing 95-Year-Old Man
- It's Going To Feel Very Hot And Humid Soon
- Provincial Government Plans to Move Ahead With Controversial Cuts in 2020
- Suspect Sought After Merchandise Stolen From Fortinos in Burlington