Here’s What Milton is Doing to Attract Business
The town of Milton is actively working to attract more business. And recently, it was announced that the Milton Economic Development launched an online data hub to do exactly that.
The data hub, according to a recent press release, will help to better serve local businesses and attract new investment to the town. Through the hub, businesses, prospective investors, and members of the community will now have better access to localized census information, community demographics, along with up-to-date development information.
However, that’s not all.
“In addition to statistical data, this online mapping tool has been designed to be a self-serve community resource that will provide visitors with an overview of Milton’s new and emerging growth areas, allowing business owners and investors to explore future development areas and opportunities for investment,” reads the release.
Andrew Siltala, Acting CAO, recently went into greater detail about the information this hub will provide.
“We know investors rely on data to drive business decisions about where to expand or relocate their businesses,” Siltala said in a statement. “Milton’s new data hub provides visual data that captures our community’s steady economic growth, and key demographic information [is] broken down by neighbourhood, empowering businesses with the information they need as they expand, and make new investments in our community.”
Click here to explore the town’s data hub, which was developed in collaboration with Milton’s geographic information system (GIS) team.
Graphic is courtesy of the town of Milton.
- Police Seeking Witness Following Sexual Assault Incident in Burlington
- Part of QEW Blocked in Oakville Following Tractor Trailer Fire
- A Frightening New Scam is Scaring Halton Residents into Giving Up Private Information
- Ontario's Nurses Launch Campaign Highlighting the Importance of Long-Term Care
- Former Exchange Hotel to be Redeveloped for Affordable Housing in Halton Hills
- Personal Information Leaked After Popular App Experiences Data Breach
- Here's How to Find Out if Your Private Information Was Shared in Facebook's Major Data Breach
- Milton Announces Exciting Initiative to Get Residents Involved in the Town’s Growth
- New Census Data Reveals Interesting Facts About Milton’s Workforce
- App Developers Can Access Burlington Transit’s Real-Time Data