Here’s What Mother Nature Has in Store for Halton the First Weekend of Spring
The first weekend of spring 2019 is here, and luckily (for the most part), it’s going to be fairly nice. Here’s what Mother Nature has in store for Halton this weekend.
Today (March 22) it is expected to be two degrees with a 60 per cent chance of flurries or some rain showers.
Saturday in Halton is expected to be sunny and, according to The Weather Network, it will be five degrees.
On Sunday it will be even warmer.
Sunday (March 24) it will be seven degrees with a mix of sun and cloud.
Monday; however, things will change a bit. The temperature is expected to drop to zero degrees and there is a 40 per cent chance of flurries.
Will you be heading outside to enjoy the sun this weekend Halton?
Photo is courtesy of The Weather Network.
- House of the Week: $1 Mil Milton Home with Gorgeous Salt Water Pool
- Cineplex CEO Stands By Decision To Screen Pro-Life Film 'Unplanned'
- Metrolinx Working to Improve the Commute for Some Halton Residents
- Suspect Arrested After Packages Stolen from Front Doors of Burlington Residences
- This Pub is Now Open in Burlington