Here’s What the Weather is Expected to be Like in Halton This Week
Rise and shine Halton, the first full work week of May is here. And it looks like Mother Nature has a little bit of everything (maybe not everything) in store for Burlington, Oakville, Milton, and Halton Hills.
According to Environment Canada, it will be 20 degrees today (May 6) and there is a 60 per cent chance of showers.
Tomorrow it will be 14 degrees and, again, there is a 60 per cent chance of showers.
On Wednesday it will only be 11 degrees, however, there will be a mix of sun and cloud.
The temperature will drop slightly on Thursday to 10 degrees and there will be periods of rain.
On Friday it will be 15 degrees and there is currently a 40 per cent chance of periods of rain.
However, it is expected to be a little bit nicer on Saturday and Sunday.
On Saturday it will be 16 degrees and there will be a mix of sun and cloud, and the weather on Sunday is predicted to be the exact same.
Photo is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- UPDATE: Police Release New Photos of Suspect Following Hate Crimes in Burlington
- Here’s Why Some Burlington Residents Can Now be Fined Up to $100K
- Desperation for Rentals Reaches Fever Pitch in Halton
- Top 5 Date Night Restaurants in Burlington
- Toronto Raptors Put Out Incredible Video Tribute for the Fans