Here’s What the Weather is Expected to be Like in Halton This Week (May 13 - 19)
Rise and shine Halton! Another work week is here, and according to Environment Canada, so is another week of rain and sunshine.
Here's what the weather is expected to be like in Halton this week.
Today, May 13, it is expected to be seven degrees with periods of rain.
Tomorrow there is a 40 per cent chance of showers, however, the temperature will climb to 14 degrees.
On Wednesday (May 15), the sun will disappear again, however, it will be 15 degrees.
And on Thursday it will be 17 degrees and sunny.
On Friday (May 17) there will be a mix of sun and cloud, and it will be 18 degrees.
On Saturday the temperature will stay at 18 degrees, however, there will be a 30 per cent chance of showers.
And on Sunday there will still be a 30 per cent chance of showers, however, again the temperature will climb - to 21 degrees.
Photo is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- Close to 500 new cases of COVID-19 found in Ontario, close to 300 total cases confirmed in Halton
- Justin Trudeau says we won’t return to complete normalcy until a vaccine is produced
- You could be fined up to $100,000 in Burlington if you're not 6-feet apart
- ‘Dynamic’ physical distancing could help balance COVID-19 fight, economy: study
- Robbers escape by air after stealing gold bars from Canadian mine in Mexico