Here’s What the Weather is Expected to be Like in Halton This Week (May 13 - 19)
Rise and shine Halton! Another work week is here, and according to Environment Canada, so is another week of rain and sunshine.
Here’s what the weather is expected to be like in Halton this week.
Today, May 13, it is expected to be seven degrees with periods of rain.
Tomorrow there is a 40 per cent chance of showers, however, the temperature will climb to 14 degrees.
On Wednesday (May 15), the sun will disappear again, however, it will be 15 degrees.
And on Thursday it will be 17 degrees and sunny.
On Friday (May 17) there will be a mix of sun and cloud, and it will be 18 degrees.
On Saturday the temperature will stay at 18 degrees, however, there will be a 30 per cent chance of showers.
And on Sunday there will still be a 30 per cent chance of showers, however, again the temperature will climb - to 21 degrees.
Photo is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- Oakville-Based Children’s Health Facility Gives Layoff Notices to Close to 300 Employees
- Police Searching For Missing Man Last Seen in Oakville
- UPDATE: Police Release New Photos of Suspect Following Hate Crimes in Burlington
- Toronto Universities Evacuated Following Bomb Threats
- UPDATE: Police Searching For Two Suspects Following Distraction Theft Incident in Burlington