Here’s What We Know About an Exciting New Restaurant Coming to Oakville
Calling all Oakville foodies!
If you've been looking for a new restaurant to try in Oakville then it's your lucky day.
Another new restaurant is coming to the town.
This time, it's a restaurant with an Indian and Pakistani cuisine.
Hyderabad House Biryani Place.
This restaurant is well known for its rich diversity and culture. It serves a wide variety of Indian and Pakistani dishes including butter naan, garlic naan, plain naan, curry leaf fish, chicken lollipops (chicken wings that are marinated in spices, coated in batter, and deep fried - yum!), Manchurian baby corn, dal tadka (lentils cooked in tomatoes, onions, and spaces), and tons more.
So, where will this new restaurant be located?
Hyderabad House Biryani Place will soon be opening at the Upper Oakville Shopping Centre located at 1011 Upper Middle Rd. E.
The official opening date is Dec. 5.
This is a new opening you won't want to miss!
Photo is courtesy of the Hyderabad House Biryani Place Facebook page.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Four Burlington residents test positive for COVID-19, bringing Halton total to 25
- Residents shutting their lights off tonight for Earth Hour 2020
- Man arrested after break-in at Burlington restaurant
- Indigo lays off 5,200 employees, stores closed indefinitely