Here’s What We Know About an Exciting New Restaurant Coming to Oakville
Calling all Oakville foodies!
If you've been looking for a new restaurant to try in Oakville then it's your lucky day.
Another new restaurant is coming to the town.
This time, it's a restaurant with an Indian and Pakistani cuisine.
Hyderabad House Biryani Place.
This restaurant is well known for its rich diversity and culture. It serves a wide variety of Indian and Pakistani dishes including butter naan, garlic naan, plain naan, curry leaf fish, chicken lollipops (chicken wings that are marinated in spices, coated in batter, and deep fried - yum!), Manchurian baby corn, dal tadka (lentils cooked in tomatoes, onions, and spaces), and tons more.
So, where will this new restaurant be located?
Hyderabad House Biryani Place will soon be opening at the Upper Oakville Shopping Centre located at 1011 Upper Middle Rd. E.
The official opening date is Dec. 5.
This is a new opening you won't want to miss!
Photo is courtesy of the Hyderabad House Biryani Place Facebook page.
- Police Warning Residents of Suspicious Person in Milton
- Federal Government Warning Women Not to Travel to these Vacation Destinations
- Popular Store Opens First Outlet in Canada at Toronto Premium Outlets
- UPDATE: One Male Arrested For Attempted Child Abduction in Oakville
- Halton Residents Warned of Gas Scam by Police