Here’s What We Know About an Exciting New Restaurant Coming to Oakville
Calling all Oakville foodies!
If you’ve been looking for a new restaurant to try in Oakville then it’s your lucky day.
Another new restaurant is coming to the town.
This time, it’s a restaurant with an Indian and Pakistani cuisine.
Hyderabad House Biryani Place.
This restaurant is well known for its rich diversity and culture. It serves a wide variety of Indian and Pakistani dishes including butter naan, garlic naan, plain naan, curry leaf fish, chicken lollipops (chicken wings that are marinated in spices, coated in batter, and deep fried - yum!), Manchurian baby corn, dal tadka (lentils cooked in tomatoes, onions, and spaces), and tons more.
So, where will this new restaurant be located?
Hyderabad House Biryani Place will soon be opening at the Upper Oakville Shopping Centre located at 1011 Upper Middle Rd. E.
The official opening date is Dec. 5.
This is a new opening you won’t want to miss!
Photo is courtesy of the Hyderabad House Biryani Place Facebook page.
- Police Stop Driver Taking Selfies Behind the Wheel in Oakville
- Big Changes Planned for These Highways in Halton
- All Lanes Closed On Highway 401 In Halton Due To Collision
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington, and Milton: May 12 – 18
- Here Is Why The Weather May Ruin Your Long Weekend Plans