Here’s What Weather we Can Expect This Weekend in Halton
We've seen it all this fall. Hot, cold, sun, rain, you name it.
Some areas in Ontario have even already seen snow, yikes.
As much as we try to prolong the cold and harsh weather it will eventually get here.
However, maybe not this weekend.
According to Environment Canada it's going to be a fairly nice weekend in Halton.
The high today, Oct. 19, is expected to be 15 degrees and mainly sunny, tomorrow it's expected to be 10 degrees with a 40 per cent chance of showers, and Sunday is expected to be 8 degrees with a mix of sun and clouds.
So, although we may not be getting beach weather back anytime soon we can enjoy these fall-like temperatures while they last.
Photo is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- AMBER ALERT CANCELLED: 11 Year Old Girl Abducted by Father Found Deceased
- UPDATE: Man Charged with First Degree Murder of 11 Year Old Daughter
- People Complain About Amber Alert Following Death of 11-Year-Old Girl
- School Community Devastated After 11-Year-Old Student’s Murder
- Police Investigating World War II Explosive Device Found in Burlington