Here’s What Weather we Can Expect This Weekend in Halton
We’ve seen it all this fall. Hot, cold, sun, rain, you name it.
Some areas in Ontario have even already seen snow, yikes.
As much as we try to prolong the cold and harsh weather it will eventually get here.
However, maybe not this weekend.
According to Environment Canada it’s going to be a fairly nice weekend in Halton.
The high today, Oct. 19, is expected to be 15 degrees and mainly sunny, tomorrow it’s expected to be 10 degrees with a 40 per cent chance of showers, and Sunday is expected to be 8 degrees with a mix of sun and clouds.
So, although we may not be getting beach weather back anytime soon we can enjoy these fall-like temperatures while they last.
Photo is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- New Italian Restaurant Coming to Oakville
- 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Riding Mini-Motorcycle on Sidewalk in Burlington
- Here’s What’s Happening with Burlington’s Waterfront Park
- Here's How the Canadian Government Plans to Support New and Future Retirees
- Suspects Sought After Electronics Stolen From Milton Store
- Warmer Weather Expected This Weekend in Halton
- Here’s What the Weather is Expected to be Like in Halton This Week (May 13 - 19)
- Halton Residents Can Expect Summer Weather This Long Weekend
- It’s Going to be Above 20 Degrees Every Day This Week in Halton
- Spring-Like Weather Expected to Hit Halton Soon