Here’s What Weather we Can Expect This Weekend in Halton
We've seen it all this fall. Hot, cold, sun, rain, you name it.
Some areas in Ontario have even already seen snow, yikes.
As much as we try to prolong the cold and harsh weather it will eventually get here.
However, maybe not this weekend.
According to Environment Canada it's going to be a fairly nice weekend in Halton.
The high today, Oct. 19, is expected to be 15 degrees and mainly sunny, tomorrow it's expected to be 10 degrees with a 40 per cent chance of showers, and Sunday is expected to be 8 degrees with a mix of sun and clouds.
So, although we may not be getting beach weather back anytime soon we can enjoy these fall-like temperatures while they last.
Photo is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- Three Vehicles Involved in Collision in Milton
- Man Arrested in Oakville for Carjacking, Kidnapping 96 Year Old Woman
- Oakville House of the Week: Chic and Rustic $2 Mil Bronte East Home
- Popular Cafe Opens Inside Oakville Grocery Store
- House of the Week: $2.8 Mil Burlington Home That Overlooks the Water