Here's what you need to know about Burlington's parking regulations
Those who are planning on visiting friends and family in Burlington over the holidays may be interested to know that there is no overnight street parking permitted.
Unless otherwise stated, all streets in Burlington have a five-hour parking limit. Additionally, there is no street-parking permitted between the hours of 1 a.m. and 6 a.m.
However, the city does allow those who might be interested the option to apply for an exemption from both the five-hour limit as well as the no-overnight restriction.
Further, as of December 1, parkins is free in downtown Burlington throughout the month.
Drivers may park for free in municipal lots for the entire day, as well as on city streets for three hours until the end of the month—this includes New Year’s Eve.
- Two men arrested in connection with hate-motivated incident in Burlington
- Police offering $100,000 reward in 1984 Oakville murder
- Police looking for 27 year old woman last seen in Oakville
- Burlington council votes to eliminate income tax penalties amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Ontario to provide financial assistance during school and child care closures amid COVID-19 outbreak