Here’s What’s Happening at Toronto Premium Outlets This Long Weekend
Long weekends are exciting for several different reasons: people usually get time off work, there's typically great food involved, and many people get to kick back and relax. However, there is now one more reason to get excited for this long weekend (Monday, August 5, 2019, is the civic holiday).
Toronto Premium Outlets (TPO) is offering extended holiday hours this weekend.
The hours are as follows.
- Saturday, August 3, 2019 - 9:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Sunday, August 4, 2019 - 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Monday, August 5, 2019 - 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
In addition, there will also be in-store promotions and exclusive back to school deals.
"Enjoy savings of up to 65 [per cent] on the brands you love like Kate Spade New York, Levi's, Watch Station and Adidas," reads a recent press release. "Now is the perfect time to refresh your wardrobe, and make 2019 the most stylish year yet."
TPO is located at Highway 401 and Trafalgar Road (13850 Steeles Ave. W.).
Will you be making a trip to TPO this weekend?
Photo is courtesy of Toronto Premium Outlets.
- Here’s What’s Happening at Toronto Premium Outlets This Spring
- Popular Store Opens First Outlet in Canada at Toronto Premium Outlets
- New Outlet Boutique Opens at Toronto Premium Outlets
- A Ton of New Stores Are Coming to Toronto Premium Outlets in Halton
- Beer Store and LCBO Release Civic Holiday Monday Hours in Halton