Here’s What’s Replacing Fionn MacCool’s in Burlington
It hasn’t been long since we said goodbye to the Fionn MacCool’s Fairview Street location in Burlington. However, it’s been said time and time again (for a good reason) that when one door closes, another one opens. And that is definitely the case here.
So, what will be replacing Fionn MacCool’s?
A Wild Wing restaurant.
According to the restaurant’s website, Wild Wing will be open from Monday through Thursday from 11 a.m. until 11 p.m., and Sundays from 11 a.m. until 11 p.m., and on Friday and Saturdays from 11 a.m. until 12 p.m.
Although an official opening date hasn’t been announced yet, future customers can still get excited.
Once the location opens, customers will be able to indulge in chicken wings (as you might have guessed), salads, wraps, hot dogs, sandwiches, ribs, burgers, lava cake, cheesecake, and so much more.
Click here to view the wild wing menu in full.
Will you be visiting this Wild Wing location (3295 Fairview St., Unit 9) when it opens in Burlington?
We will provide updates regarding the opening of this location as they become available.
- This Burlington Restaurant Was Named One of Canada’s Best Outdoor Dining Restaurants
- These Places are Considered the Most Welcoming in Canada
- This Cookie Dough Café Has Come to Oakville
- Ice Cream Sandwiches and Other Food Products Being Recalled
- A Frightening New Scam is Scaring Halton Residents into Giving Up Private Information
- This Irish Restaurant and Pub Has Closed One of its Locations in Burlington
- Here’s What’s Replacing Barque in Burlington
- This Popular Bar and Grill is Opening a Location in Burlington
- Have Your Say on The Best Chicken Wing Flavour in Halton
- Popular Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Burlington Mall