Here’s What’s Replacing Fionn MacCool’s in Burlington
It hasn’t been long since we said goodbye to the Fionn MacCool’s Fairview Street location in Burlington. However, it’s been said time and time again (for a good reason) that when one door closes, another one opens. And that is definitely the case here.
So, what will be replacing Fionn MacCool’s?
A Wild Wing restaurant.
According to the restaurant’s website, Wild Wing will be open from Monday through Thursday from 11 a.m. until 11 p.m., and Sundays from 11 a.m. until 11 p.m., and on Friday and Saturdays from 11 a.m. until 12 p.m.
Although an official opening date hasn’t been announced yet, future customers can still get excited.
Once the location opens, customers will be able to indulge in chicken wings (as you might have guessed), salads, wraps, hot dogs, sandwiches, ribs, burgers, lava cake, cheesecake, and so much more.
Click here to view the wild wing menu in full.
Will you be visiting this Wild Wing location (3295 Fairview St., Unit 9) when it opens in Burlington?
We will provide updates regarding the opening of this location as they become available.
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park in Milton
- Body pulled from water near Burlington lift bridge: Hamilton Police
- Oakville restaurant named a top 'date night' spot in Canada
- Indian police arrest phone scammers targeting Canadians
- Burlington and Oakville rent rates continue to skyrocket