Here's When Disney's New Streaming Service is Set to Launch in Canada
Get ready, Disney fans -- your ideal streaming service is soon approaching.
Today, Disney confirmed that its streaming service known as Disney+ will be launching in Canada on November 12, the same day it launches in the U.S.
The service will offer entertainment from all of the company's major brands including Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and more.
As for price, the service will be available for $8.99 CAD per month, or $89.99 CAD per year.
At launch, users will be able to stream Disney+ from the following platforms/devices:
- Apple (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Apple TV, and fully integrated with the Apple TV app; customers can subscribe to Disney+ via in-app purchase)
- Google (Android phones, Android TV devices, Google Chromecast and Chromecast built-in devices)
- Microsoft (Xbox One)
- Sony / Sony Interactive Entertainment (all Android based Sony TVs and PlayStation 4)
- Roku (Roku streaming players and Roku TV models)
Will you be subscribing to Disney+ when it launches?
- Halton police ramp up COVID-19 compliance enforcement with new powers
- Halton reports another 15 newly confirmed cases of COVID-19
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- Police say they are not ticketing drivers for having more than one person in a vehicle
- Internal audit of Scheer’s expenses turns up money on school, clothes, minivan