Here’s When the Poop Café is Opening in Oakville
Back in February of this year, inhalton reported that a popular poop-themed restaurant was setting up shop in Oakville.
That’s right, the Poop Cafe is coming to Halton.
However, at the time of that article no confirmed opening date had been announced but now the date has been released and it’s coming up fast.
The Poop Cafe’s Oakville location, 278 Kerr St., will officially be open as of April 4, 2019 - only two days away.
The restaurant will be open from 10 a.m. until 10 p.m.
The Poop Cafe first opened in Toronto and is the city’s first toilet-themed restaurant. However, now Oakville residents, and those who frequent the town, will be able to have the same experience.
The Poop Cafe sells ice cream and other desserts, which often come served in miniature toilet bowls.
Will you be heading out to the Poop Cafe in Oakville on April 4?
Photo is courtesy of the Poop Cafe Facebook page.
- Oakville man arrested after assault against 18 year old female in Burlington
- Police searching for missing 17-year-old from Oakville
- Burlington mayor and councillor propose mandatory mask bylaw
- House of the Week: 6 beds and 6 baths in South Oakville
- Milton murder victim identified as Brampton teenager