Here’s When This Milton Ski Hill Will be Closing for the Season
It's been a good run this year (yes, that is an attempt at ski-humour). However, the 2018-19 ski season is coming to an end soon, and we've got the sad scoop on when a local ski hill will be closing.
It has been announced that Glen Eden in Milton will be closed for the season after Sunday, March 17, 2019.
"With warmer temperatures in the forecast, snow conditions are expected to deteriorate quickly," reads a press release.
Until March 17, lifts will be open daily from 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
If you're sad to hear this news, Glen Eden did also announce something quite exciting to make the end of the season a little more enjoyable.
"To help make the most of the remainder of the ski and snowboard season, Glen Eden will be accepting all season passes and offering $25 lift tickets from now until close on Sunday," notes the release.
The 2018-19 ski season officially kicked off at Glen Eden on Dec. 22, 2018. It was noted that the ski hill does normally close near the end of March Break. Even though the hill is set to close, it's not too early to think about next season.
"Glen Eden is currently offering early bird pricing on 2019-2020 season passes and lessons until Sunday, April 7," notes the release. "Early Bird is the best available pricing of the year."
Did you make it out to Glen Eden this season?
Photo is courtesy of the Glen Eden Facebook page.
- Four Youths Arrested After Armed Robbery at Burlington Convenience Store
- ARMED KIDNAPPING: Police Searching for Male Kidnapped by Three Masked Men
- UPDATE: Motorcyclist Dead After Colliding with Truck in Milton
- Police Release List of Complaints Made to 911 Regarding Amber Alert for Murdered 11 Year Old Girl
- Major Road In Burlington To Be Closed For Salamander Migration