Here’s Why the Burlington Public Library Was Recognized Recently
The Burlington Public Library was recently recognized amongst many others across the country.
The Library and Archives Canada, along with the Toronto Public Library and TD Bank Group, recently announced the 2018 TD Summer Reading Club Library Award winners.
“Since 2007, these awards have recognized and rewarded the most innovative and effective TD Summer Reading Club programs in each official language in public libraries across Canada,” reads a recent press release.
And Burlington Public Library made the list.
The winners, according to the release, are as follows:
The first prize ($10,000) winner for 2018 is:
- Carleton Place Public Library, Ontario
And tied in first place are:
- Bibliotheque municipale de Candiac, Quebec
- Chelsea Library, Quebec
The second place winner ($2,500) is:
- Churchill Falls Library, Newfoundland and Labrador
The third place winners ($1,000) are:
- Burlington Public Library, Ontario
- Mediatheque maskoutaine, St-Hyacinthe, Quebec
Winners of the Accessibility Award offered by the Centre for Equitable Library Access are:
- Bibliotheque de Saint-Leonard, Quebec
- Cochrane Public Library, Ontario
Photo is courtesy of the Burlington Public Library’s Facebook page.
- Here’s Why the Milton Public Library Was Recently Recognized
- Here’s Why the Milton Public Library Was Recognized Recently
- Big Changes are Coming to the Burlington Public Library
- Here’s How You Can Plant Your Own Garden Courtesy of the Oakville Public Library
- Milton Public Library Encouraging Children and Families to Read This Summer