Highway work will affect drivers this week in Oakville, Milton, Burlington
Published September 18, 2023 at 10:50 am
Drivers on highways in Burlington, Oakville and Milton will have to face some delays on local highways.
According to the Ministry of Transportation the following delays are planned for this week:
- In Burlington, expect lane closure on the westbound QEW, between Guelph Line and Brant St., from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m., Sept. 18-22
- In Burlington, alternating lanes closed on the westbound QEW, between Brant St. and Fairview St./Plains Rd., 11 p.m. to 5 a.m., Sept. 18-22
- In Burlington, single lane closed on eastbound Hwy. 403, between King Rd. and Brant St., from 7 p.m. to 5 a.m., Sept. 18-22
- In Burlington alternating lane closures on westbound QEW on the Burlington Skyway from 8 p.m. to 8 a.m., Sept. 18-22
- In Burlington, on-ramp from Waterdown Rd. to eastbound Hwy. 403 will be closed from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m., Sept. 18
- In Milton, alternating lane closures on Hwy. 401 eastbound, between Hwy. 407 and Winston Churchill Blvd., from midnight to 5 a.m. Sept. 18-23
- In Milton, Regional Road 25 on-ramp to eastbound Hwy. 401 will leave be closed from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Sept. 18-22
- In Oakville, expect delays on the QEW, between Third Line and Fourth Line, due to construction from Sept. 18-22.